CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

leaves

White lines on the highway

looking out across the landscape

My eyes see Your fingerprints, see all that
all that Your hands made

It should have been a dead giveaway

These reflections that You give us,
to show us Your face

I get lost, I get lost, I get lost in it all.
You amaze me.

Ruth "Dead Giveaway"

4 comments:

Brenda Rose said...

Amanda great photos love you mom.

Willis said...

Awesome pics and song!

Amanda said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures... just breathtaking.

Blessings-
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Yeah so cool pics and all, but they do not match up with any of the words. For instance this poem or song starts off "white lines on the highway" and you show a picture of trees. Uh ok, and there is apart about reflections and there is a picture I think of barb-wire or something. I dont know I am just saying I am kinda lost.