After months of talking about it, I finally got to take Hyon's family pictures. She was my "guinea pig" (just thought I'd throw that statment at ya). I've never taken family pictures before, but I think they turned out fairly decent. I must say I wish we wouldn't have done them so close to noon. Shadows were horrible, but according to the weather man it was suppose to be cloudy. Yeah, I'm blaming this one on the weather man. It was comical trying to get Keyon's attention by bribing him with candy, making things "come out of my ears" and telling him to "look cause Optimus Prime is coming." I can always see ways of improvement for my work, but Hyon and Keith were happy with the pictures so that is all that matters. Looks like I've drawn up some clientele, though. Next week taking my cousin's family pictures, been asked to take senior pictures for 2 people, and another family's pictures. I guess practice makes for better pictures. Looks like I'll be getting a lot more practice. I'm excited about it!
Seven Minutes
2 days ago

1 comments:
you do a great job! practice makes perfect!
I wonder who that friend was that told you to take them in the early morning or evening? hmmm lol :)
Post a Comment