CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Who Says Women Talk Too Much?

This is so funny! This video was sent to me through an email from a friend. I opened it up at work and could not quit laughing! People in the waiting room were looking at me funny probably wondering why I randomly began laughing at the computer screen, but then again people look at me funny all the time. =) I like how the little girl is trying to get her point across to the man ,who I'm assumming is her dad. She is really into whatever she is talking about and wants people to know about it. I hope this video makes you laugh as much as I did. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

She is so cute! When her dad starts laughing, she looks at him & whomever is filming like "what is your problem" and keeps on talking. :)

a.rose said...

IKR! I thought you would enjoy it. :)