CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

You Decide: Arm Rests

You decide. When sitting in a movie theatre which arm rest is yours? Do you sit down and call dibs on both? (I'd say only if you are lame) Maybe you are nice, asking your neighbor which they'd prefer? (When in an ambidextrous situation everyone wins) Or when sitting by a complete stranger do you leave an arm rest up communicating a carefree attitude? (Let the awkwardness begin) Ponder this and let me know what you think. I would love to read your comments.
P.S. I was going to have an awesome video posted, but had computer difficulties. So for my few blog readers, enjoy! :)

5 comments:

Shaun & Kaitlen Ortman said...

Ummm... let's see. I think everyone is entitled to one arm rest, that means you and your neighbor(s) have to decide which you prefer.

Although, if you are one of those people that MUST have to have both armrests, you can cough, sneeze, gag, etc. to ensure you have no neighbors sitting around you!

Willis said...

Interesting thought...I agree with Kaitlen you should each get one. Unless you are sitting next to your loved one then you can just leave them up to make like a fabric softner and snuggle. :)

Jamie B said...

I don't really need an arm rest, only to hold my diet soda. As long as I get that cup holder and no one spits in my cup...I'm good. :)

I do agree with Kaitlyn...everyone should be entitled to one armrest.

Loren Davis said...

I'm a share-and-share-alike kind of guy. If you rest only your elbow (rather than your entire arm) on the armrest, you and your seat opponent can both enjoy two armrests. It's just a matter of occupying the smallest amount of the armrest to make you comfortable.

a.rose said...

Thanks everyone for commenting!

Kaitlen: I don't even want to think about touching any armrest now after hearing the last part of your comment.

Willis: Nice!

Jamie: Let's hope that diet soda is Diet Dr. Pepper.

Loren: I'd say your way is the best way to handle it. Good thinking.