CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Family Time...

Sitting in the little chairs at Grandpa's church. Chrissy quote: "This makes me feel young again!" =)

Grandpa and Grandma.

The only picture I could get of Damon...he had fun running from the camera.

Us...the play attending crew plus Xavier and Aiden (who played in the nursery).
Its become sort of a tradition to attend the Passion Play at Grandpa's church in ElDorado and every year the 75+ cast members do a great job! This year I brought along some of my extended family, Shayna and Crystal. =) It was great seeing Grandpa, Grandma, Chrissy and the boys.

4 comments:

Willis said...

We are so awesome in those little kid's chairs!

phat bess said...

Just a few things I noticed.
1. I thought that decorative plate in the first pic was a huge orange balloon at first and couldn't figure out why you were posing with an orange balloon.
2. The last picture, C, M, and S you guys look like you could be posing for a Senior picture. ;)
3. Scarves are so fetch!

Anonymous said...

SENIOR AS IN SENIOR CITIZEN !!

a.rose said...

Looking at the picture after taking it we thought the same thing about the plate. haha.

I lub scarves. :)