CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Sledding: A Dangerous Activity


Ouch! Sledding is the only reason I like snow, otherwise I'm no fan. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a white Christmas, but waking up a half-hour earlier to scrape your windows and warm up the car is no fun. Sledding though...great times! I can name numerous times that I've suffered bruising, cuts, scrapes, concussions (just kidding), etc. due to sledding accidents. I would have to say that my top choice for a sled is the Flying Saucer. I love the fact that you have no control where it's going! Although, this is probably why I seem to get hurt a lot during sledding. My second choice is the Roll-Up Toboggan, which is good for a great ride down the hill and being able to steer. I must not forget the Flexible Flyer. I actually have one of these. It's a good sled in the right snow conditions, but not my favorite and it's a pain to drag up the hill. Definitely a classic, though. Enough about my rant on sleds, enjoy the video!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW DEC 8,2008 I DONT BELIEVE

Anonymous said...

Why is it so funny to see people fall? haha

Thanks for finally blogging!! j/k j/k j/k

Loren Davis said...

I enjoy watching other people in pain. Thank you!

a.rose said...

Anonymous: FARVA! Get back to work.

Willis and Loren: I agree. Seeing people fall, hurt themselves, and be in pain as a result is hilarious!