CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Top 10 Gorgeous Men

So a few girls at work and I decided on this list of the top 10 gorgeous men according to us. I know, right? It was really difficult narrowing the list down and ranking the men...we even had a survey! Needless to say we all had our own opinions, but this is what we came up with. I guess there are just so many good looking men out there. Enjoy ladies! :)

#1. Jake Gyllenhaal

#2. Ryan Phillipe#3. Joaquin Pheonix
#4. Will Smith#5. Luke and Owen Wilson
#6. Ryan Gosling
#7. Adam Sandler
#8. Matthew McConaughey
#9. Ryan Reynolds
#10. Richard Gere

4 comments:

cd said...

I have to say my boyfriends Matthew and Ryan are way too far down on your list. But I guess that is why they are my boyfriends and not yours!

cd said...

Oops...I mean Ryan Reynolds not all the other Ryans above him. Ryan must be a hot guy name?!?

Anonymous said...

How did I know Adam Sandler would have to be on there! You and your Adam Sandler obsession!

a.rose said...

the dolezal family: I completely agree, Ryan is a hot guy name. I would have had Ryan Reynolds in my top 5, but I had to compromise with the other ladies. Matthew on the other hand...not so much a fan. He's all yours. :)

willis: Of course! Adam Sandler is on the list. I made sure of that!