Wow! Honestly, who looks at a pair of men's breif's and thinks... "I could make a nice top from these!" I can only imagine what the rest of her wardrobe looks like (assuming this is a woman).
I Do Now
1 week ago
Wow! Honestly, who looks at a pair of men's breif's and thinks... "I could make a nice top from these!" I can only imagine what the rest of her wardrobe looks like (assuming this is a woman).
Posted by a.rose at 9:50 PM
5 comments:
HOPE THEY WERENT USED
That's hillarious, but so disgusting at the same time.
Amanda, don't lie!!! We know that you like to wear men's underwear b/c they make you feel sexy!!! How do you cut them like that? Talk about being a pro!!! :)
This is definately a fashion fauxpas. Disgusting!
anonymous: Gross! I didn't even think of that.
will: I know. I thought it was pretty funny!
cap. d.: Let's keep me wearing men's underwear on the DL. haha...J/K. I def do not wear men's underwear!
phat bess: It is completely disgusting!
Post a Comment