Most of you know, I jazzercise. Laugh it up, but it's tons of fun and a great workout! Jazzercise is considered a triple threat; cardio, strength, and stretch. Here's a video of what it was like in the 80's. Sure glad they've kept up with the times and changed things up for the better.
A.Rose

7 comments:
Wow! I'm glad its moved on also! I love the green background its so you!
WHOA! That lady is crazy. "Shake it Sugar, Do it to it" OMIWORD.
Question? When you jazzersize, do you actually listen to jazz music or is it some other type of music?
It is something that has always bothered me? LOL
What a fun start to your new blog. Love it!
willis: Thanks! I like the green background a lot too!
phat bess: She is really crazy, but that is what makes this video so great. :)
anonymous: hmmm....I wonder who wrote this. Obviously we don't just listen to jazz music because the music playing in the video isn't jazz. Good try though. HAHA.
tammy: thanks for the comment!
Where my sexy mama's at? In this video of course!
Jim, what would the puppets think. They might be a little jealous of you hitting on exercising women in leotards.
Post a Comment